CBC Radio Nova Scotia
Halifax Nova Scotia, B3J 3E9
Telephone Number: (902) 420 8311
CBC Radio Halifax Frequencies
- CBC Radio One - 90.5 FM
- CBC Radio Two - 102.7 FM
Wake up to Daybreak with host Elizabeth Logan in the Maritimes. A mix of news, regional weather and music. Weekdays 5:30 to 5:45 a.m. (AT) on CBC Radio One.
- Information Morning:
Join hosts Elizabeth Logan and Don Connolly for the news from your town, your province and your country. With interviews, commentaries, news, weather and sports. Information Morning is everything you need to start your day! Weekdays 6:00 a.m. to 8:37 a.m. (AT) on CBC Radio One.
- Maritime Noon:
Costas Halavrezos hosts Maritime Noon, a two-hour program devoted to delivering informative reports and interviews which explore issues that are of interest to Maritimers. Weekdays 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. (AT) on CBC Radio One.
- Living Halifax: Heidi Petracek hosts Living Halifax, an entertaining and informative daily half-hour show that offers a fresh, hands-on approach to life in the Maritimes. Weekdays 1:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. (AT) on CBC Television.
- Mainstreet: A lively and entertaining blend of national and regional news, interviews, book reviews and recipes, Mainstreet is designed to put Nova Scotia listeners back in touch with their communities at the end of the workday. Weekdays from 3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (AT) on CBC Radio One.
- CBC News at Six: Host Jim Nunn and an experienced news team deliver the only daily TV news package to focus on Nova Scotian people and their stories. Each weeknight, we present a comprehensive package of provincial, national and international news. From news and local sports, to weather and entertainment, CBC News at Six is your guide to life in Nova Scotia. Weeknights from at 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. (AT) on CBC Television
- Artspots: CBC Artspots are a series of 30-second works which showcase art and craft made by living Canadian artists.
- Weekends Weekender: Peter Togni knows what weekends are all about - waking up slowly, glancing over the paper, patting the dog, having a coffee or maybe two, three or four... and hearing all kinds of great music; music that’s engaging, fun, brought to you from all over the world and played by the best in the business. Saturdays at 4:00 a.m. (4:30 NT) and Sundays at 5:00 a.m. (5:30 NT) on CBC Radio Two
- Weekend Mornings: Listen to Weekend Mornings every Saturday from 6:00 - 9:00 a.m. and every Sunday from 6:00 - 8:30 a.m. (AT) on CBC Radio One with host Stan Carew.
- Connections: Connections is an hour companion to Arts events in the Maritimes hosted from Halifax by Olga Milosevich. Throughout the program, cultural events are highlighted, everything from dance and theatre to art exhibits and concerts. In addition, Connections presents an uplifting and eclectic mix of Maritime music ranging from jazz, folk, and pop. Saturdays at 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (AT) on CBC Radio Two.
- Maritime Magazine: Maritime Magazine tells stories about issues and people throughout the region. We present documentaries prepared by Maritime journalists that take a thoughtful approach to the changes going on in our region. Sundays at 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. (AT) on CBC Radio One.
- Land and Sea: The lives, stories and issues of the people of Atlantic Canada comprise the documentaries in this half-hour current affairs series. Sundays at 12:30 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. (AT) / 1:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. (NT) on CBC Television
- All the Best: All the Best is CBC Radio's showcase for Maritime performers. Host Shauntay Grant presents concerts and recordings by artists from Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island. Sundays at 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. (AT) on CBC Radio One.
- Atlantic Airwaves: Atlantic Airwaves is a program dedicated to the music and music-makers in Atlantic Canada. Each week the program features a new CD release or studio session by an Atlantic Canadian artist and a live segment featuring an artist or group recorded in concert in the Maritimes. Saturday afternoons from 5:05 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (AT) on CBC Radio One.
Location(s) of Business
Halifax,Halifax,Nova Scotia,B3J 3E979b6168