iNova Credit Union
Who we are
iNova Credit Union is a member-owned full-service financial institution serving the community. Everyone is welcome to join our credit union. We are located at 6175 Almon Street in the Canada Post building (next to the Halifax Forum).
Why you should choose iNova Credit Union
- all the banking products and services you require,
- business solution tailored for your small business,
- and a place where you, and your fellow members are the owners.
Being member-owned means:
- you are our only focus because you are our shareholders,
- we strive to listen to your financial needs and develop products and services that will address those needs,
- we welcome and encourage your input on any aspect of our Credit Union,
- decisions about the Credit Union are made by people who know your needs and listen to your issues, not by people thousand of miles away.
What about security
Although locally owned and controlled, iNova Credit Union is part of a large Provincial, regional and national credit union system.
Plus, through the Nova Scotia Credit Union Deposit Insurance Corporation, we offer the best deposit coverage of any financial institution in the province. For more information on deposit insurance click here. Deposits are protected up to $250,000 on each of a wide range of deposits and investment accounts.
With all the financial products you want, the security you require, the quality of personal service you deserve, AND a financial institution where YOU have a voice. Why would you go anyplace else?
Location(s) of Business
6175 Almon St.,Halifax,Nova Scotia,B3K 5L979ba064